Model linear architectural led pendant light up lighting and down lighting 2ft 4ft 8ft 120-277V 0-10V dimming emergency back up and sensor control

Experience the Best of Both Worlds with Halcon's Innovative Direct/Indirect LED Pendant

Illuminate any commercial space beautifully with Halcon's P1830 LED pendant light. This unique fixture provides the perfect balance of directed task lighting and soft, ambient glow.

Halcon engineered the P1830 with a cutting-edge 70/30 split design. 70% of the light shines down directly from the linear LEDs to brightly light work areas below. The remaining 30% illuminates the space above, creating a warm, inviting ambiance.

Built for Flexibility, Scaled for Your Needs

The P1830 comes in multiple sizes from 2-8 feet to fit your exact space requirements. Our field-selectable CCTs (3000K-5000K) and wattages allow you to customize both the color temperature and brightness as needed.

This LED pendant seamlessly integrates sensor controls, emergency backup and dimming capabilities. With an exceptional 115 lumens per watt, the P1830 replaces outdated 400W+ metal halides for dramatic energy savings.

Sleek, Sophisticated Styling

When off, the P1830 is an understated, transparent fixture that blends into any decor. Power it on to reveal exceptional uniformity and a clean, modern aesthetic.

The commercial-grade P1830 outperforms older fluorescent or HID alternatives. Upgrade your space with brilliant LED technology and customizable performance from Halcon Lighting.

Watts(W): 20/25/40W
Size: 2ft
Pay with Ease
Trusted Delivery

Product specification

Showcase specifications about a product to help your customers making an informed decision about their purchase.


2ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 8ft


20/25/40W, 40W/50W/60W, 50W/60W/70W, 80W/90W/100W


2300 lm-11500 lm




3000K / 3500K / 4000K / 5000K


DLC Standard / DLC Premium.ETL / CETL List

Design and Installation


Available Switchable Color and Adjustable Lumen Technology. Faster installation and cleanup
• 0-10V dimming standard
• CRI>80
• Universal voltage 120-277V
• -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C), except fixtures with EM option
• Fixture may be surface mounted or pendant/Rod mounted
(accessories sold separately)

Controls Features

• Daylight Sensor
• Occupancy Sensor
• Integral Sensor Receptacle
• High-end Trim
• Bluetooth


SENSOR control, Emergency kits, suspension kits.

Use Cases

Organize content into multiple columns to share useful information to your customers about your products, values...


meeting room


Specification Comparison

Size 606x170x50mm 1206x170x50mm 1506x170x50mm 2445x170x50mm
Nominal Wattage 20/25/40W 40W/50W/60W 50W/60W/70W 80W/90W/100W
Input Voltage AC 120-277V, 120-347V AC 120-277V, 120-347V AC 120-277V, 120-347V AC 120-277V, 120-347V
Lumen Delivered 4600 lm 6900 lm 8050 lm 11500 lm
Nominal Efficacy 115 lm/w 115 lm/w 115 lm/w 115 lm/w
CCT 3000K/3500K/4000K/5000K 3000K/3500K/4000K/5000K 3000K/3500K/4000K/5000K 3000K/3500K/4000K/5000K
CRI >80 >80 >80 >80
Power Factor >0.9 >0.9 >0.9 >0.9
Dimming 0-10V 0-10V 0-10V 0-10V
Operating Temperature -4˚F to 122˚F (-20˚ C to 50˚C ), except EM models. For EM model: 50˚F to 104˚F (10˚C to 40˚C ) -4˚F to 122˚F (-20˚ C to 50˚C ), except EM models. For EM model: 50˚F to 104˚F (10˚C to 40˚C ) -4˚F to 122˚F (-20˚ C to 50˚C ), except EM models. For EM model: 50˚F to 104˚F (10˚C to 40˚C ) -4˚F to 122˚F (-20˚ C to 50˚C ), except EM models. For EM model: 50˚F to 104˚F (10˚C to 40˚C )
Warranty 5 Years 5 Years 5 Years 5 Years

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review